6/24/09

Help Is On The Way???

Help Is On The Way!

I love that song. You may have heard of it on Preacher's Wife with Whitney Houston. It's been my plea for the last few months.

What Kind Of Help?
The new Microsoft 7 will arrive on the shelves Oct. 22, according to sources on the Net. Let's pray it will contribute to our wellness. I know I need a healthy dose after purchasing a new computer with Vista. I even hear the word, and I cringe.

As I write, my still shiny computer, is quickly dulling my senses. HELP! I'm so ready to upgrade, even if it costs me a week's earnings.

I'm trusting help is indeed on its way!

Great Song...Turn off my playlist at the bottom of the page before listening to the video!



Copyright © 2008 by Pilates Worx 4 Life. All rights reserved. Check out website: www.pilatesworx4life.com