1/12/09

Hands On The New Year

It's never too early to start making Christmas ornaments. Get ahead of the stress.

Remember the recipe for "dough" ornaments? How could you forget! It was on the side-bar for the longest.

My GRANDkiddos and I got busy right after the New Year and began celebrating Christmas 2009. Years ago, I made their mom a "hand" ornament, and to this day she still puts it on the Christmas tree.
I must tell you that I insisted that she and my son make theirs with the kids, to which they complied. They are very obedient adults. LOL.


Thought you might like a few snapshots that their mom took of us having fun. Great memories!









Great smiles, huh?





And for the final results! Three sets of precious hands to remember forever.



Copyright © 2008 by Pilates Worx 4 Life. All rights reserved. Check out website: www.pilatesworx4life.com