1/9/10

Extraordinary Measures ♥


For certain, I made a memory this week. But not just any memory, but one that my future great-grandchildren will hear about for certain!  I won tickets to see a private elite screening of the upcoming movie, Extraordinary Measures, starring Harrison Ford and Brendan Fraser, and Keri Russell. 

Along with tickets to the screening was the "bucket list" opportunity to get to greet and meet one of my fave actors, Harrison Ford. Suffice it to say, I must be, as one friend described, starstruck! Days later, can you believe I'm still wearing the band that allowed us into the screening with Mr. Ford? Oh my. And, for certain, I'm still reliving meeting him eye to eye, face to face, smile to smile. What a class act he is.

Mr. Ford is not only starring in this film, he is producing it as well. As a matter of fact, this will be his premiere production. So he can add this to his multiplicity of accomplishments, such as being an accomplished pilot and master carpenter, just to name a few. Geee, I do need new cabinets in my laundry room, and I have been looking for a good flight instructor.

But What's The Movie About?
Based on the true story and book, The Cure about John and Aileen CrowleyExtraordinary Measures unfolds a heart rending movie that will steal your heart. The Crowley's story is not an easy one to watch, yet they bring over the top inspiration to the audience.

I highly recommend taking the time to go see this movie coming to your area in wide release on January 22, 2010. It will give you hope when you feel like the medical field has no answers to your cure. Indeed, it will infuse a passion to take control and have say over your health and wellness.

EXtra Sites to Check Out!
Harrison Ford audio interview about the film. Take the time to listen to his audio. I think you'll get a better feel for the movie as well as the ♥ of Harrison Ford.
 
John and Aileen Crowley's personal website.
 
The book, The Cure.

****Remember, before viewing this clip, please go to the bottom of the page and turn off my playlist.


Copyright © 2008-2009 by Pilates Worx 4 Life. All rights reserved. Check out website: www.pilatesworx4life.com
Bookmark and Share