1/6/09

Young Artist of 2009


Today I received an email from a young lady who wanted me to listen to a song. OK, I can do that! Little did I know it was going to evoke so much emotion. The song is called Angel. After hearing it, I knew immediately that I wanted to share it with you.

Chaya is only 14 but what an amazing voice she has been given. She is getting ready to cut a CD from what I understand.

I would have posted the song on the blog but I couldn't get the embedded code. SOOOOO.....

Please take the time to go to the site and listen to this aspiring young lady sing a song-of-the-heart. For sure I thought of my dear little mama, my children, and my sweet grandmother and my nana. Maybe you'll think about someone special as well. This is what I call health for the heart and soul!

Enjoy!

***********Click here to go to Chaya's site and hear her song, Angel.***********

Copyright © 2008 by Pilates Worx 4 Life. All rights reserved. Check out website: http://www.pilatesworx4life.com/